By purchasing a day pass or membership, you agree to the following:
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Glass of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Pets are prohibited by Health Department regulations.
- No outside food or drink allowed (subject to expulsion without refund).
- No lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
- Diving, jumping, running, or rough play is not allowed.
- Proper swimwear is required for all guests.
- Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for their safety at all times.
- No outside floats, or water toys are permitted.
Pool Furniture and Equipment
- Lounge chairs are available for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Guests should use pool furniture and equipment responsibly and return them to their original positions after use.
- Cabana reservation requests may be made at least 24 hours in advance, by members only. If cabanas are available day-of, day pass members may request to utilize them.
Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Guests must shower before entering the pool. Indoor and outdoor showers are available on-site.
- Eating or drinking in the pool itself is not allowed.
Alcohol and Substance Use
- Guests must comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the consumption of alcohol.
- The use of illegal substances or excessive alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking AND vaping are prohibited by Health Department regulations.
Photography and Privacy
- Guests should respect the privacy of others and refrain from taking photos or videos without permission.
- The use of drones or other aerial devices for photography or recording is not permitted.
- Professional Photoshoots and filming must be approved in advance by the management.
- Guests are responsible for their personal belongings. Tappo Day Club is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Guests should report any accidents, injuries, or suspicious activities to staff immediately.
- Seasonal Memberships are valid Saturday, May 27th, 2023, through Labor Day Weekend 2023 (exact date to be determined).
- Monthly Memberships are a 30-day period, starting on the date selected.
- Family Memberships are only available for same-household families of up to four individuals (2 adults and 2 children under 25 years old).
- Tappo Day Club reserves the right to close without notice due to weather, maintenance, private events, or other reasons as needed without notice. No refunds or prorated discounts will be given.
- Memberships are non-recurring and must be renewed following expiration.
- All Memberships are non-refundable.
- Government-issued ID is required for entry.
- Private events are reserved for corporate entities and members only.
- Please conduct your behavior and dialogue in a respectful and courteous manner of other guests and staff.
- Guests must follow all instructions given by the club staff regarding safety, behavior, and facility usage.
- All rules are subject to change or modification.
- Violation of Tappo Day Clubs’ values & policies will result in revocation of your Day Pass and/or Club Membership with no refund.
Questions? Email Events@TappoDayClub.com